3 cups water
1 small handful of sea vegetables
(eg. wakame, dulse, kelp, nori, kombu)
2 cups veggies of choice
(eg. spinach, mushrooms, ginger, green onion, garlic)
2 large, heaping spoonfuls miso (rice or chickpea)
1 handful fresh herbs (basil is best)
Herbamere or spice blend of choice
Rice noodles for a more filling, complete meal
1. Measure liquid into bowl (2 if making 2 bowls), then add to pot.
2. Add dried sea veggies & fresh veggies & cook for 5 min.
3. Remove from stove, pour into bowls.
4. Stir in miso. Add enough to make soup cloudy & flavourful.
5. Top with avocado & fresh herbs
6. Taste & add Herbamere or any additional spices you like!