3 medium ripe avocados
1 cup spinach
1/3 cup lime juice + zest from 1 lime
3/4 cup Liva date sugar
1 tbsp vanilla (non-alcoholic)
Pinch of sea salt
1 cup dates
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 tbsp cacao nibs (optional crunch)
Pomegranate seeds or berries!
1. Soak dates in water.
2. Juice & zest limes. Add all filling ingredients to blender & blend 30 seconds..
3. Line muffin tray with compostable muffin liners.
4. Remove dates from water & place on cutting board.
(Bonus: Date water makes a yummy drink!)
5. Chop dates finely & mix with coconut & cacao nibs in bowl (use hands!)
OR mix the 3 in food processor / high powered blender.
6. Roll into 12 balls (~1 inch diameter), flatten between hands & place in muffin liner.
7. Pour filling mixture on top of crust, swirl with knife & decorate with berries!
8. Put muffin tray in freezer to set. After the mini pies have set, transfer them to closed Tupperware in freezer, ready to thaw for dessert anytime!
Where to get the date sugar?